How sequencing is changing your field of research
We’re looking for early career researchers to take part in the Spotlight Session at London Calling 2021 online, pitching for a spot on the virtual plenary stage.
The theme is “How sequencing is changing your field”, so we’re inviting three people to give a talk on this broad subject, applied to their area of research.
How it will work:
- All three participants will (virtually) take to the main plenary stage for a 2-minute pitch on why their presentation should be the one to be presented there and then, with a couple of minutes for questions each.
- The audience will then vote on the one they’d most like to see, and the winner stays on to give the presentation on the main stage. The other two presenters will then present their talks in the Mini Theatre in the break immediately following, so everyone gets a chance to speak.
Applications are now closed
How to Apply:
- Apply with your abstract, plus send us a video of why you’d love to present in the Spotlight Session.
- The closing date for submissions is midnight on Friday 26th March.
- The three winners will be contacted by email by the Friday 2nd April.