The Company has raised £451m to date in the following fundraising rounds, and is currently well funded for the next phase of corporate development. The Company does not have traditional Venture Capital investment; instead, the investor profile more closely mirrors those of publicly listed companies.
- Seed funding was obtained in two rounds, from IP Group in 2005.
- In June 2006 the company raised £7.75m
- In March 2008 the company raised a further £10m.
- In January 2009 the Company announced an $18m (£11.9m) and a separate £2.1m investment
- In February 2010 Oxford Nanopore raised £17.4m from existing investors and new, undisclosed US-based investors.
- In April 2011 the Company raised £25m from existing and new institutional and independent investors based in the UK and US.
- In May 2012 the Company raised £31.4m ($50.8m), the majority of which was from existing investors.
- In October 2013 Oxford Nanopore raised £40m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In August 2014 Oxford Nanopore raised £35m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In July 2015 Oxford Nanopore raised £70m from new and existing investors in the US and Europe.
- In December 2016 Oxford Nanopore raised £100m from new and existing investors worldwide.
- In March 2018 Oxford Nanopore raised £100M ($140M) from global investors,
At this stage, Oxford Nanopore is not seeking additional investment. However, if you are interested in receiving
information at the next opportunity then please use our contact form.